Tuesday 27 January 2015

NOT MY LOVE - BUT A MAN I LOVED

In the post entitled Somewhere Somehow (see the link below) I refer to a song I had recently come across and recorded. And I was impatiently hoping it might receive some treatment to make it more more suitable for Bandcamp. 

This morning for two reasons, I decided not to wait any longer. My patience had run out and friends, who knew well the man referred to in the title of this post, thought he might have been glad to have his photograph alongside the recording. 

He, and other past loves, were certainly in my mind as I tried to record it. 

The song is LOWLANDS AWAY. Untreated it is now on Bandcamp at https://sheilakcameron.bandcamp.com/track/lowlands-away 
If it does get mastered it will be replaced by the new and improved version.



                      I will also be attempting to produce a better copy of the photograph

http://sosaidthesap.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/somewhere-and-somehow.html

P.S. In the Bandcamp comments about the track I have written 'With regrets but no apologies for the stumbling performance which goes well with how I manage the rest of my life'