Thursday 7 January 2016

GOODBYE BABY BLUES


Now on Bandcamp at 
with the incomparable Fraser Spiers on Blues Harp
And much improved by master engineer Geoff Allan of Cava Sound Glasgow www.cavasound.com 


The vocal on this track was weaker than I would have liked it to be but I recorded it as a one off after a three day rest from the song 

It felt more like a performance than a recording - even tho I was the only one in the audience And I was so pleased to have got through it from the beginning to the end without making any mistakes I chose to stay with it But in retrospect I should probably have had a few more goes

But what the vocal lacked has been compensated for by the skill and expertise of Fraser Spiers, Brian Young and (as indicated above) Geoff Allan 

There have been several versions but the track presently on Bandcamp is the final one