Thursday 2 November 2017

IS THIS THE ONE TO GO WITH THE ONE THAT MAY BE THE ONE

The title of the post refers to the image I am using for a song which is on the way to being mastered and made ready to be heard

I did like the song when I first recorded it as a song (it had previously been recorded as a spoken word track) but now that it has been arranged by John Saich and Mags Russell of Wild Biscuit Music I love it 
Its much easier to love a track that is not all ones own

As they have done with other songs of mine Wild Biscuit have made it so much more than it was and made it sound exactly as I had wanted it to sound
In some ways it is hardly there at all - which might make more sense after it has been listened to

And as it approaches being heard by others I am wondering if I will care how it is responded to Today, I don't think I will care at all - although that might change

What I can say is that when it gets to the last few notes I am pleased to have heard it Such responses have led me to question whether this is the closest I have yet come to writing a 'good' song 

But that is a question for another day


The link to the Wild Biscuit Music site is www.wildbiscuit.com  When the song is ready to be heard it will be made available on Bandcamp and elsewhere and news of that happening will be posted on this site